Last Updated: October 11, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Alpha Traders collects personal information when you register an account with us. Personal information gathered in connection with registering for an account on our Site includes name, email address, password, phone number, address, or other access credentials. Credit and debit card information submitted in connection with purchasing our subscription plan is processed by third-party vendors and is not shared with Alpha Traders. We automatically collect certain information when you use our Site.
This information may include:
• “Clickstream” data, including information regarding which of our web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences;
• Device information, including hardware model, operating system, browser, or IP address; and
• Mobile device information, including telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, or other device attributes.
Tracking information might be automatically collected by us on all visitors to our Site. This information consists of both individual and aggregated tracking information and is automatically gathered using “cookies.” A cookie is a small data file containing information that is written o the user’s hard drive by a web server and used to track the pages visited.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect to:
• Enhance users’ experience on our Site
• Improve our content;
• Ensure the technical functioning of our Site;
• Evaluate your eligibility for Services;
• Facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory obligations;
• Notify you about changes to our Site, Services or policies;
• Respond to your requests and otherwise fulfill any purpose for which you provide it to us;
• Effectuate or enforce a transaction or agreement; or
• For any other business purposes permitted under the law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Alpha Traders does not sell or disclose personal information about you described above to other people or non-affiliated partners, except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• To comply with, applicable laws and regulations, for instance, when responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, to protect against fraud, or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
• We may also disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Alpha Traders, our customers or others, or to enforce our contractual rights.
• We provide the information on a confidential basis to non-affiliated companies we engage as contractors or agents to perform services for us, such as maintaining software or administering payments. Information will be shared with these third parties only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and pursuant to confidentiality obligations.
CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, you can help us by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your information.
INFORMATION SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information and have implemented suitable security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect and safeguard your personal information under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. Any of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your personal information, is obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
The information and services provided by us on our Site are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share any information from anyone under the age of 13 years. If we become aware that a child under 13 provided us with personal information, we take steps to delete such personal information.
CHANGES TO POLICY
If you require further information regarding our privacy policies and practices, please contact us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Alpha Traders. All Rights Reserved.
Results may not be typical and may vary from person to person.
Making money trading stocks, forex or cryptocurrencies takes time, dedication, and hard work.
There are inherent risks involved with investing in the stock market, including the loss of your investment.
Past performance in the market is not indicative of future results. Any investment is at your own risk.
Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
This website may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement and any reproduction, copying, or redistribution
(electronic or otherwise, including on the World Wide Web), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Alpha Traders, Inc.